Sunday, April 02, 2006

i am what i am

I want to be in control with everything in life but it seems that it just can't be that way. Most of the awful things that I've been through wasn't my choice albeitly! Why do I have to suffer?! If I could turn back the time, would I choose to be in this same place? Most probably, yes! Ironically, yes! Would I do it all over again? YUP! No matter how this life sucks, I wouldn't change a thing about me and my past because I learned a lot from all the shit that I've been through. I wouldn't be what I am right now if not for the things and the people that came my way. Changing something from my past would be like me becoming an entirely different person; a stranger to my own personality. I dont' want to be another person other than who I am today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home