Monday, May 29, 2006

It's been two years since he left me. But I have never expected for things to turn out this damn good. I have never been so happy in my life till now! Finally, I know what I want in life. I know what I want and how to get it. Dating and single. Yup. I am so thankful of the wonderful and people who came my way. I know I truly deserve to be happy and I have my kids to complete me. I am not rushing anymore. If things happen, then they are truly bound to happen. One just have to enjoy life and cherish every moment. A woman shoudln't stop living her life just because a stupid man left her behind. Good things are bound to happen to good people. And I know I've been truly good lately. I deserve what I have right now. And I won't let anyone take that away from me. Life is beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home